Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FOOTIE STUFF

I've never bothered with Premiership Fantasy Football - blogging and whatnot already takes up far too much of my time.

But last year Doughnut Boy Andy suggested I have a go at the UEFA Champions League equivalent. No transfers to worry about until the knock-out stages and the system takes care of injuries and bans for you automatically if you can't be bothered.

Well worth a go.

Any readers who are up for it are welcome to set themselves up a team, drop me a line and I'll sort out a league.

From start to finish it took me about 30 minutes to sort out. Bear in mind that last year I came either 6th or 7th out of 8 teams, so the competition's not too hot. Something to do with me starting a week late and blowing my cash on what seemed to be a cheap Dennis Bergkamp, forgetting that, like Mr T, he doesn't do the plane thing. That was the away games gone then. Dang.

If you're up for it, start here but be quick - the matches start tonight...