Wednesday, April 05, 2006

TEN GERMAN BOMBERS

I received the following email entitled quite categorically "Future Number 1" from my mate in Berlin who blogs at IAmADoughnut:
Sorry for the spam but mates of mine have made this tune, turning a rather pro-England war cliche song into an antifascist anthem. I reckon this could be number 1. Am offline for a few days so little e.mail contact. Enjoy the song and send me your thoughts. Am back on Monday for record contract negotiations if you have any.

just open this link.
Just do it.

(At the very worst it's a good chance to watch that *ahem* 5-1 again)



I'm still trying to get my head round this anti-German antifa thing.

A German-speaking Goldie Lookin Chain (enter link at own risk) supporting England. Mentalists.



(Now what was that about contract negotiations?)